Thank you for your interest in supporting AISB, it is with genuine appreciation that we express our gratitude and thank you for your valuable contributions and commitment.
At AISB philanthropy is not measured solely by the amount of money raised. It is measured in equal parts by the amount of energy spent addressing issues which are challenging our community. It is measured by the number of people who participate and volunteer their time and energy to make a difference in the community. Our philanthropy is as diverse as our school community and is a key strength of AISB.
The AISB culture of philanthropy is evident in many ways and we thank you for your continued support of efforts such as the following:
- Service Learning projects – Support for projects initiated by students, faculty and parents;
- Terry Fox Run – Support for cancer research in Romania;
- PTO Annual Auction Gala – Support for school programs, facilities and community outreach;
- The Inspiration Fund – Support for our programs, including enriching our academic and social curriculum;
- Scholarship Program – Supporting those bright local children who would otherwise be unable to afford tuition at AISB.
Donors of AISB may come from many constituencies, including parents, AISB alumni, business leaders, Romanian and foreign corporations and private citizens.
We are thankful to those people committed to helping the school raise the funds necessary to enhance its educational programs and help provide students with access to safe, quality facilities. In recognition of their donation, AISB offers other advantages beyond that of helping improve the educational opportunities of AISB students.
Depending on the level of support, aggregated over the years, donors are automatically added to one of the five giving levels with available benefits as below. Once you reach a certain giving level, you will be contacted by AISB to arrange the presentation of the recognition. Anonymity will be honored if requested.
Please see the AISB Fundraising Policy for more information on our policies and procedures.
If you would like to support AISB, please contact our Admissions and External Relations Office. Thank you in advance for your support.
THE AISB DESIGN & ENGINEERING CENTER
Thank you to all sponsors who helped raise 500,000 Euro to outfit the AISB Design & Engineering Center. A uniquely designed, innovative space with a new way of teaching and learning, this center will offer students a fully immersive experience. One of its kind in Europe, this will be a state of the art learning hub that will combine academics and creativity with the power of doing.
Click this link if you would like to see our presentation : Aisb Design & Engineering Center Presentation
- A combination of traditional learning with modern design processes, in a completely non-linear mode.
- An opportunity for all AISB students ages 8 to 18, to explore, innovate and be intellectual risk-takers.
- A collective learning model and individual endeavor are the stars of our new approach.
- The cultural integration of diverse subjects, together with interdisciplinary and cross-cultural approaches to learning.
- A push towards investigation, exploration, and experimenting; trial and error.
Among others, what makes the AISB community a place where our students can thrive academically and socially is that it is made up of a many-hued collective of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and industries.
We encourage successful parents and members of our community to support AISB by sharing their knowledge and experience with our students.
Talks, workshops, job-shadowing, demonstrations, mentorship – all of these help balance our students’ education by placing it in a relatable context and rounding it up with real-world relevance.
Proposed Versions of the Design & Engineering Center
1,000 to 9,999 €
10,000 to 29,999 €
30,000 to 49,999 €
50,000 to 99,999 €
Above 100,000 €