AISB & Co
Get involved with our wonderful parent association.
The aim of our community association is to offer all our AISB members a competent, positive and friendly space to connect. A space to adapt, imagine, plan, create and accomplish activities that enhance and support the work of our whole school. We welcome ideas and involvement from representatives across our school community. It directly impacts the students’ learning and helps create a sense of belonging.
Volunteer opportunities include performing arts support, country liaisons, parents sports clubs, family events planning, activities and more.
If you’re interested in joining the fun and making AISB a more meaningful and memorable experience, please take a few minutes to tell us who you are, how we can connect with you and what your passions are by filling out this form.
Whenever you’re ready to volunteer or get involved, please get in touch with us , and we’ll do our best to find an opportunity that suits you best. We’d also love to hear your ideas and to give you the space to create, act and connect. We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to contact any of our 12 members of the AISB & Co Leadership Team. We are all parents of students at the school, so we very much look forward to hearing from you.
- Noa Kamzel (Israel, Germany)
- Gaia Roselli Cecconi (Italian and French)
- Athenia Limperis (USA, Greece)
- Mike Costache (Romania, Israel, USA)
- Patricia Dorner (Romania)
- Iuliana Gurgu (Romania, UAE)
- Iulia Maria Toader (Romania)
- Siber Bauer (Germany, Turkey)
- Tereza Vladescu (Romania)
- Sheridan Barnnett (Australia)
- Shana Cleto (Brazil)
Learn more about various community events.
ClassList is an online platform where the whole community is able to connect, share helpful information, organize groups and fun events, and fundraise. It’s also where everyone can come together to support our thriving school in a private, moderated and inclusive network.
There are several benefits to activating your parent profile in ClassList:
- Meet and connect with like-minded parents;
- Identify local friends for play dates or car shares;
- Coordinate your child’s parties with ease;
- Never miss another important school memo or event;
- Set up and manage events with ease;
- Increase your fundraising income;
- Engage more volunteers across the school;
- Coordinate online raffles safely;
- A place where we are positive, supportive, respectful and where we do not bring personal life, political choices and discussions.
Please reach out to our Community Relations Manager, Fabiana Papastefani-Pezzoni, for more information.
Please note: this is a moderated space that AISB families can request to join, and where they will be prompted to select their child’s grade and class.
The AISB Alumni Association aims to engage our worldwide alumni, to promote international education and to foster opportunities, we inspire global citizens to make a positive impact by adding value to their communities.
Our alumni offer a very vast and multilevel support platform, via one-on-one advice and support, internship opportunities, networking and other ways of support and collaboration.
WORLD Magazine is the AISB Alumni magazine, published bi-annually. It is a way to keep in touch with our former students, teachers, and parents, and to share news among our alumni community. Find out more about some of our teachers and students and get to know a little bit more about where they are and what they’re doing – see if you can spot a familiar face or two!
Don’t forget to “like” the publications by clicking on the heart icon at the bottom of the page and share the link with all of your AISB friends.
Romania through the Eyes of Our Student Journalists
Working with our High School student publication The Bite, our Secondary students have highlighted our host country extensively through the years. Take a look at some of these stories below!