To complete an application for admission at AISB please follow these steps:
1. Fill out our Online Inquiry Form by clicking the button below ;
2. Check your email address fir the next step in the application process.
3. Fill out an Online Application Form;
4. Submit the Online Application Form ;
5. Check if you have received confirmation that the Admissions Office has received the application for your child and let us know if you have any questions about the process or required documentation. If you cannot find the confirmation email in your inbox, one suggestion is to check the Spam folder as well.
If you encounter problems or have questions about applying online, please contact Catalina Gardescu in the AISB Admissions Office at email@example.com or at (+4) 021 204 4333.
As of May 2, 2017, there are no more places at AISB for students of Romanian nationality, as the nationality cap included in the admissions policy has been reached in all grades. All applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list.
For any questions, please contact the Admissions Manager, Ms. Catalina Gardescu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0721301345. Thank you!